Apply for our next Vocation Retreat Weekend! Sign Up Here

St. Lawrence of Brindisi was founded in 1908   on the property on Compton Avenue at 101st Street in the heart of Watts.  The original name was Most Holy Redeemer Church.   In 1922 when the Capuchin Brothers,   were invited to take charge the parish was renamed to honor the Franciscan Saint, Lawrence of Brindisi.   Today   we have a thriving church with   more than forty ministries serving the Lord.